JACKSON TERRACE AMENITIES
Jackson Terrace is the result of imaginative planning and building know-how. The extra thought and effort it took to convert a sturdy old warehouse into a modern building has created an apartment complex with convenience, comfort and privacy.
Off-street parking is never more than a few steps away from your apartment. A quarter-mile brings you to Route 7 at Shelburne Road. Within a mile, you’ll find: Many shopping centers, downtown Burlington, Burlington bike path, churches, schools and Lake Champlain.
- On the bus line
- Within a mile from many shopping areas
- Five minutes from bike path
- Ten minute walk to beach
- Walking distance to downtown
- Across from 19 acre park that has jungle gyms, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, and tennis courts
- Heat and water included
- 110 on-site parking spaces
- Laundry hook ups in many units
- Inviting neighborly feel
- Large closets
- Sound insulated walls, floor, and ceiling
- Coin op laundry facility
- Secure building in the evenings
- 24 hour emergency service
- On site maintenance
- A majority of 1st floor apartments have private courtyards.
- Community garden
- Picnic and BBQ area